Alarm Board election 2018
There are three 3 year vacancies and one 1 year vacancy on the Board of Directors and we are delighted to have received six nominations for these posts.
We are therefore required to hold an election and, in line with our articles of association, the ballot is being held electronically.
The candidates are listed below and linked to their CV for your consideration..
How to vote:
- Download the voting form*. If you have not received your voting paper, please email email@example.com
- Select up to four candidates by entering a cross in the box next to the chosen candidate's name
- Return your completed voting form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00, Friday 8 June 2018.
* Only Voting Members of Alarm may vote. Contact the Alarm Office for information about becoming a Voting Member.
Terms and conditions
- Voting forms with more than four candidates selected will be marked as spoilt and not counted.
- Votes must be received by 17:00, Friday 8 June 2018.
- Votes received after the deadline will not be counted.
View the Board election timetable.