Managing fire risk in tall buildings
Hosted by the Fire Protection Association (FPA), this event is aimed at those concerned with the safety of their tall buildings regardless of age, structure or use. It will be of particular benefit to those with responsibility for residential premises including blocks of flats, hospitals, halls of residence and hotels.
The seminar will be formal input form the FPA's industry experts and an opportunity to ask your questions:
- What are your legislative obligations in terms of fire risk assessments?
- What does a competent assessment look like?
- Tall buildings, fire safety and evacuation policies
- Are sprinkler systems the answer?
- What role do the fire and rescue services play in terms of fire prevention, rescue and extinguishment?
The cost per person is £195 +VAT.
Please note this is not an Alarm event. For more information, please contact the FPA's training team.