Alarm seminar: Risk and governance in a changing world
Monday 15 May 2017
The South East Group are pleased to invite you to their summer seminar 'Risk and governance in a changing world' taking place in London on Monday 15 May 2017.
The event will include sessions on:
- Supply chain and resilience and future challenges
- Governance and risk - the international framework for good governance and how it applies to the public sector
- Health and social care integration
- New ventures, new risks - an interactive session exploring the risks arising in new public sector service delivery models
- Risk management in central government - a view from the DfT.
Places at this event are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis so we recommend you book early to guarantee your place.
Not an Alarm Member?
Non-members from organisations that provide services to, or support our communities and citizens can attend this seminar for £100 +VAT or get FREE access to all Alarm events and webinars by joining Alarm today. Find out more about joining Alarm.